}

DECEIVED



CILLAY BRACY IS A COLLEGE STUDENT BY DAY AND AN EXOTIC DANCER BY NIGHT!


MATT KINGLAKE IS A PATROLMAN ON THE FAST TRACK TO BECOMING A DETECTIVE ON THE VICE SQUAD!


THEIR LIVES COLLIDE!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Chapter One

Chapter One



Matt sat in the front row watching.  

He was mesmerized by her rhythmic, sensual movements. 

Her body melded with the pole as though they were one.


There was something that set her apart from the other dancers.  He could understand why she was a headliner.  She had more than grace and more than beauty.  She had class!  She didn't belong in this place.


Matt was torn.  Should he warn her to leave?  Should he arrest her with the others? 



 
Three months earlier, Cillay sat in the lawyer's office stunned.  A few days after the death of her mother, Darla Hollins and her father Robert Bracy, Cillay was hearing that she was almost penniless.  There would be enough to pay for her next term, but nothing beyond that!


 
"I'm sorry Cillay.  Your parents lived beyond their means for many years."



Cillay's mother was a famous singer during the eighties who retired from the music scene to spend more time with Cillay's father!   Her father was the retired CEO of a large corporation.  Cillay had been a happy surprise.  They enjoyed traveling the world together.  Sometimes they would take Cillay with them, and sometimes they could not.   


Although she often accompanied them, they took measures to insure that she was kept out of the public eye.  This grew more difficult as Cillay grew older because she became the mirror image of her mother.  Cillay had attended boarding schools in her younger years, and now she was in college. 


This was her second year.  It was time for mid term finals and Cillay could not accompany them on this trip to Greece.  Their plane had gone down, and there were no survivors.


"What about the royalties from my mother's songs?  What about our houses and the apartment in Manhattan?"



"The rights to your mother's songs were sold a few years ago.  Both houses had second mortgages on them, and the apartment will be auctioned for non-payment of taxes."


Cillay felt numb.  It was one blow after another.


Lea walked into the dorm room, and turned on the light.  She was surprised to see Cillay lying on her bed in the dark.


"What is it Cillay?"


Cillay sat up on the bed.  "You'd better start advertising for a new roommate."


"Why?"


Cillay told her about her meeting with her parent's lawyer.


"I have to find a job, pronto!  Even if I find one, it won't be enough to pay for my expenses and college.  It's too late to apply for financial aid or a scholarship!"


Lea didn't say anything.  She walked to her desk drawer and handed a flyer to Cillay.  It was an advertisement looking for exotic dancers.


"What is this Lea?"


"Its the answer to your problem!  I've already been hired!  I was going to tell you tonight!"


Cillay looked at her doubtfully.  This was definitely not her kind of thing.


"Don't say no yet, Cillay.  I know one of the dancers.  She said that the owner treats the girls with respect.  Of course there are some girls who give lap dances for extra money, but it would be up to us.  How much or how little a girl does is up to her."


Cillay couldn't believe what she was hearing!  Her best friend was going to work at a place like this and suggesting that she join her.


Lea flipped the flyer over.  On the back was the pay scale.  Cillay's eyes widened in amazement.


"Just in one night, I will make more than I made in a week serving snobs at Pullson's.   We'll be able to get a nice apartment together and stay in college!  Just think about it!   I start tomorrow night.  You can go with me and look into it.  I know you can do this, Cillay!"


Cillay thought about it all night.  By the next morning, she decided that she had no choice if she wanted to stay in college.


Armond looked at the young woman sitting in his office with Lea.  As soon as he saw her, he knew she would become a headliner.  Maybe one of the biggest ones he had ever had.  She had something special.  She had a mystique about her that said, "Look, look, look , but you better not touch!"   If she couldn't dance he would get her the best choreographer to teach her.  

He moved to the front of his desk to get a better look.


"Lea, it's time for you to get ready to go on!  Cillay will be fine with me."


Armond knew that once she began to be known, other clubs would try to lure her away.  He decided to pay her a salary large enough that she would not be tempted to leave.  He wrote a figure down and handed the slip of paper to her.


"That's just to start!  When you bring in more business, I'll give you a cut of the profits!"


"Mr. Jenkins, I only want to dance and nothing else.  No lap dances or special parties or dates!"


Armond thought for a few moments and studied her.


"Alright.  We have a deal!  I want to see you dance now."  
He pressed an intercom and a young woman came in.  "Take Ms. Bracy  and get her fitted out to dance.  I want to see what we're working with."


When Cillay put on the outfit that they wanted her to wear, she felt extremely uncomfortable and wanted to run in the other direction.


"Is this outfit really necessary?"


"Start the music!  Go to the pole, Cillay!"


"I've never done this before."


Cillay was starting to feel very nervous and exposed.  Maybe she couldn't do this.


Armond saw how nervous she was and joined her on the stage.


"Cillay, relax!  Just concentrate on the music. Feel the music and forget we're here.  You have a beautiful body and should not be ashamed to show it!  You will do fine.  Trust me!  I know this business!"

'Trust me!' he says, Cillay thought to herself.



Then she began to dance.  She tried to follow his advice and just listen to the music and shut everything else out.  

Armond sent his choreographer to show her some special moves.  Cillay began to relax and surprisingly enjoy the dance.   It released something within her that she didn't realize she had.   
Armond was gratified to find out that he was right about her.

24 comments:

  1. Cillay is GORGEOUS! I LOVE her hair!

    Armond seems a bit shady...I hope I'm wrong about him and Lea is right, he does treat his girls with respect.

    I'm sorry she has gone through all that trouble already and I hope through this it gets better...though with an imminent arrest I'm doubting that.

    Great start Daisies :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Armond is okay, so far.

    Cillay has gone through a lot. Maybe things will get better.

    Thanks for reading DJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice start Daisy! Cillay is so pretty. You always do an amazing job with your sims!

    I feel bad for her learning she's broke like that and having to resort to dancing.

    Can't wait to see how this story unfolds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jazen!

    I wish that I could take credit for Cillay, but she's Charlotte, by Amchristian. I made all of the other Sims though.

    Thanks for reading. I'll post the next chapter soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great start. I always wanted to try pole dancing. Just don't want to work in such a club! hehe
    Cillay is a beautiful sims and I hope life will treat her better from this moment. I don't know what to think about Armond. I always have double feelings about such guys. Your pictures are gorgeous btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Dutchy! I've seen a commercial on TV for a video that offers pole dancing as excercise. I have been tempted!

    Hopefully, things will get better for her. Armond for now doesn't have bad motives. He wants to make money.

    Thanks for the compliment Dutchy! I'm not used to smaller pictures, but decided to try it for this story.

    Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm surprised to see you using Blogger instead of wordpress. Great start to the stoy btw. I will add it to my site if you don't mind, that way I remember to check back for updates.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate,

    I thought Blogger would be easier. In some ways it is, but leave it to me to make an easy thing hard! LOL

    Thanks Kate! Of course I don't mind if you add it to your site!

    Thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor girl! Having to dance to stay in school! I hope something great comes out of this! She can become a big dancer and leave the club behind!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Qui,

    It is hard for her right now, and hopefully something good will come out of it.

    Thanks for reading, Qui. I'll post another chapter this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ~ Wow, I love this so far,it is a good start you have peeked my interest right from the start,will be looking for more,SOON!LOL
    ~ BTW I love it!(",)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you like it Karima! I'll post another chapter this week.

    Thanks Karima! That means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okeydokey, I'm intrigued!

    Who thought she'd be such a natural. I just hope Armand stays the same! Some bosses (In pretty much every business, but this one particularly) tend to get really nasty when the biggies really start rolling in...

    Great start Dais!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Jean-Marie!

    I'm glad you like the story!

    Doing well at dancing was definitely a surprise to Cillay. You're right about bosses in that business. Hopefully Armond will remain the same.

    Thanks for reading Jean-Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the start of this! So I'll continue to read of course. Oh and you joined Blogger! That means i'll follow!

    Cillay sounds familiar though, It is the name of the first story I read from you. Mesa Valley Chronicles!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for reading my story, Aeon. I thought Blogger might be easier! LOL

    Yep! It's the same name! I had Vonna at first, but didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now why am I the last person to hear about this? I had to ask Karima to give me a link. Bad, bad, Nedra.

    I love the start, Cillay is gorgeous, her hair is stunning too. It's a pity her parents didn't plan for her future.

    I hope she finds a way to make peace with her new circumstances, there's nothing worse than going into a job you hate, but can't quit because bills aren't going to pay themselves.

    This was great and I'm so glad you joined blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm sorry Val, I thought that I had posted a link!

    Thank you. I love her red hair too. Her parents should have been more responsible.

    Hopefully, she will find a way to make a change.

    I'm glad you like the story too!

    So far, I like Blogger. If I do another story, I think I'll use it again!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooooh I'm very intrigued!! This is very original, the first sim story that I've read that involves pole dancing. Cillay definately has the looks and body for this profession,and with a little practice, she's going to be a big hit.

    I can see the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  20. She does have the potential. She is surprised to find that she enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice story! Can you tell me where did you get Cillay's hair from the end and when she was talking to her friend?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Charlie. I'm glad that you like it!

    Here is a link for the hair.
    http://hairbymetalmoose.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-bodys-naked-and-now-i-am-free-raon.html

    Thanks for reading, Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cillay is absolutely stunning! I loved this intro, I can see how this is going to be a very interesting read indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Demenshia! I'm glad that you're enjoying it!

      Delete